Save Our LC Forum
Louisiana College’s Website
Louisiana College Responds to the Aramark Report (The Baptist Message Online)
Fact-checking Joe Aguillard (CenLamar)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
• Have your Church express concern to the LBC Executive Board
• Have your Church withhold all contributions to the LBC and LC until a change is made
• Express your personal concern to the LC Board and the LBC Executive Board
• Deny/Withhold any personal contributions to LC until a change is made
• Deny/Withhold any personal contributions to your Church until a change is made
• Contact LC Alums, Pastors, and all Members of LBC Churches and tell them of the deplorable conditions and the need for a change in Leadership at LC
LC is YOUR College! As a Louisiana Baptist expect and demand better performance and fiscal responsibility.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 20 other followers